Family Hotel for 3 generations
The Zinck family has been here since 1924, respecting traditions with warmth and conviviality,
In an old mill dating from 1905, transformed in 1924 into an inn and grocery shop by Guillaume Zinck and his wife Louise. Gaullaume was the first to provide electricity for the rooms and the restaurant as well as for the village thanks to his turbine. In 1954 his son Charles and his wife Marlène enlarged the property with the addition of a dining room. And in 1981 the contruction of a tennis court, today replaced by a mini-golf. In 1982 construction of the outdoor swimming pool with solar heating. In 1999, Michel Zinck succeeded his wife Gabrielle. In 2000 the enlargement of the kitchen, the construction of a seminar room and a sauna relaxation area.